ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - UKVCAS Appointemnt

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

ILR - UKVCAS Appointemnt

Post by harpreetjagdey » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:51 am

We have filled up the application online for Set M and were looking to book an appointment in Aberdeen center. But the website isn't showing any dates available. The other nearest center is in Glasgow. it seems bit to much to go all the way to Glasgow to submit bio-metrics. Is there a trick to book these appointments?
Any information on this will be helpful.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR - UKVCAS Appointemnt

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:00 am

harpreetjagdey wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:51 am
We have filled up the application online for Set M and were looking to book an appointment in Aberdeen center. But the website isn't showing any dates available. The other nearest center is in Glasgow. it seems bit to much to go all the way to Glasgow to submit bio-metrics. Is there a trick to book these appointments?
Any information on this will be helpful.
Its hard to get an appointment at small centres. Unfortunately, you might have to travel to any other centre. The only trick is to check 12 midnight when new appointments are rolled out.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:41 am

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:00 am
Unfortunately, you might have to travel to any other centre. The only trick is to check 12 midnight when new appointments are rolled out.

Do you know if the cancellations show up throughout the day?

Or it only refreshes during the midnight? :shock:

Thanks

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Post by harpreetjagdey » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:06 am

Thank you for replying.

Yes I have checked it overnight at 12, 12:30 and 1pm but nothing shows up. I got a reply from UKVCAS customer services that they can help if I call their premium service number @2.50 per minute.
Also, Aberdeen appointments are only shown for next three weeks in comparison to 5-6 weeks for Glasgow.

Ended up booking in Glasgow.
Hopefully it all will go well

Thank you!