ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 50 K ILR application issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london_2017
Newly Registered

Tier 1 50 K ILR application issue

Post by london_2017 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:10 am

Hi Respected members,

I have applied for ILR on 1st of may.
At the time of application we send current appointment report which shows as follows

Company ABC
Director currently

Company XYZ
Resigned Director

I have applied on the basis of ABC whereas we have shown XYZ as a client of company

For some unavoidble reason I need to show my self director again for XYZ which is also client of ABC

Will it effect my application as I have sent a document which clearly shows I am resigned director of XYZ and if they check will be showing me as a current director for both companies

your help will be much appreciated

Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 50 K ILR application issue

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 am

london_2017 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:10 am
Hi Respected members,

I have applied for ILR on 1st of may.
At the time of application we send current appointment report which shows as follows

Company ABC
Director currently

Company XYZ
Resigned Director

I have applied on the basis of ABC whereas we have shown XYZ as a client of company

For some unavoidble reason I need to show my self director again for XYZ which is also client of ABC

Will it effect my application as I have sent a document which clearly shows I am resigned director of XYZ and if they check will be showing me as a current director for both companies

your help will be much appreciated

Regards
How were you a director of the same company who was your own client also previously?

What kind of business you have?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

london_2017
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 50 K ILR application issue

Post by london_2017 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:22 am

I am an accountant and ABC is consultancy business whereas xyz is normal trading company