ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

withdrawal hsmp application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ameena
Newly Registered

withdrawal hsmp application

Post by ameena » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:04 pm

hi there,

i sent my hsmp application on 13 may 2008. because of the huge backlog i have decided to withdraw my application and apply for tier1 instead.

i sent 2 emails last week but got no reply. i tried calling on the 01st July but i got an automated response stating that the query line is now closed. please can someone assist me with a telephone number to call where someone will actually answer. i need my documents back asap as i need to apply for tier1 before mid aug (i will lose points due to my birthday)

thank you....any contact details for withdrawal of hsmp application will be appreciated.[/b]

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Contact Directory wrote:Phone: 0114 207 4074
Fax: 0114 207 4000
Email: wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Address: Customer Contact Centre, UK Border Agency, PO Box 3468, Sheffield, S3 8WA

Opening Hours: 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday
If calling from outside UK, replace leading zero with 0044 (UK country code) in the tel/fax nos. above, and you must call during UK office hours.

Don't be surprised if you do not get a reply to your email(s) for 5-7 working days. Best is to call and speak to someone.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!