ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA not received

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emchris
Newly Registered
Brazil

COA not received

Post by emchris » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Does anyone know if the COA is sent in all EEA application cases? I havent received yet, but my case is:

I'm doing a joint application as non-EU married with EU(QP). I'm currently under Tier 2 (ICT) visa which gives me rights to work currently but it will expire soon.

I've submitted biometrics on 15/05/19 and as of today (05/06/19 - 21 days after) I havent received the COA.

In fact, I don't need the COA but would like to receive it as a sign that my EEA(FM) process is progressing well. The fact that I havent received it makes me think that there must be somthing wrong with the apploication, which is concerning me.

Please advise if you can help.

Bogdan1
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: COA not received

Post by Bogdan1 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 pm

We are in a very similar situation at the moment. Did you get any updates on your application in the meantime?

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: COA not received

Post by Gooner14 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm