ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Tier 2 appointments available with Supra Steria

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heyitsme

No Tier 2 appointments available with Supra Steria

Post by heyitsme » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:41 am

No appointments are available within 100 miles on Supra Steria website since last 1 week. I have been checking 2 or 3 times per day. I am feeling a bit disappointed that I have chosen to live and work in a country which doesn't value our contribution and makes it exceptionally difficult and expansive to just keep contributing to their society.

Anyone have any tips for booking an appointment?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: No Tier 2 appointments available with Supra Steria

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 am

Don’t feel you have to stay in the UK, please feel free to pick any other county that offers a totally free Public Health Service, free education, low crime rates, reasonable transportation infrastructure, a functional democracy and a general level of tolerance. As for the value of your contribution versus your moan about a visa appointment I think you need to keep it is perspective.

Good luck in getting an appointment

heyitsme

Post by heyitsme » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:50 am

Everyone has the right to feel whatever they want to and express their opinion about it. While I respect your thoughts I don't agree or feel they are correct. Thank you for your comment on my thread anyways even though you didn't have anything constructive to add.

Looking forward to genuine replies to the question asked in this thread.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 am

Bus or train timetables or a good sat nav app? Might as well get some value out of your valuable contribution to our transportation infrastructure.

heyitsme

Post by heyitsme » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:09 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 am
Don’t feel you have to stay in the UK, please feel free to pick any other county that offers a totally free Public Health Service, free education, low crime rates, reasonable transportation infrastructure, a functional democracy and a general level of tolerance. As for the value of your contribution versus your moan about a visa appointment I think you need to keep it is perspective.

Good luck in getting an appointment
Thanks. Secondly not everyone is here because they need "functional democracy" (which is a lol by itself) etc etc. I am here because UK needs my skill to teach it's surgeons who will do surgery for people when they get old.

Last comment

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 am

So it is your convenience that bothers you, how terribly inconvenient for you to have to travel. And the expense, oh how my heart bleeds, if your claimed position is actually accurate then the expense you will incur is a micro amount of your salary.
Sorry the UK has not met your expectations and my initial comment stands good, maybe your disappointment is better taken to another country.

I love a good sense of self entitlement always my favourite trait.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-expired- ... l#p1413270

Bit confused - one minute you are a British Citizen then you are suddenly not... one is lie... guess what I am not buying into you teach surgical procedure...

heyitsme

Post by heyitsme » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:35 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 am
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-expired- ... l#p1413270

Bit confused - one minute you are a British Citizen then you are suddenly not... one is lie... guess what I am not buying into you teach surgical procedure...
Please stop posting irrelevant comments on my thread.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Oh they are very relevant - for a start of... if you are making statements as you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
And if your previous posts are inconsistent with your current posts then it is not unreasonable to question why in one it says something completely contrary to another.

So what is your issue, are you a British Citizen or not or are you posting as someone else or for someone else... are you just moaning or are you hoping that there is a miracle solution to help you get over your self entitlement issues.

Or do you expect someone to fund your Super Priority Service and have them pop round at your earliest convenience.

We have far more deserving cases on this forum than this nonsense. You are getting on your horse for a weeks delay... think you need to look at asylum claims, tier 1 cases, the people that wait months for spouse visas....

As for solutions - travel - or wait longer - or pay more for an enhanced service.