ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

documents

Post by p362 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi

I am planing to apply ILR by 10 years route. Now I have family member-EU visa till 2023, though I have visa I decided to apply soon and It will be 10 years soon. SO AM I ALLOW TO APPLY OR DO I NEED TO WAIT TILL 2023?

I was full time student so I did only part time work on and off, and I don't have any pay slip or anything. Once I got family member-EU visa then I didn't work, because I am just housewife. DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE ANYHOW PAYSLIP OR COVER LETTER ?

HOW MANY MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENTS DO I HAVE TO SHOW AND IS THERE ANY MINIMUM-MAXIMUM AMOUNT TO SHOW?

All tenancy agreements, mortgage statements, Council Tax bills/statements, utility bills are only on my husband name, DOES IT HAS TO BE ON MY NAME / DO I NEED TO PROVIDE ?

DO I HAVE TO GIVE ALL ADDRESS THAT I USED Last 10 years ? I KNOW ALL ADDRESS BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT A ADDRESS, SO HOW COULD I FIND, ANY IDEA?

It will be really helpful.
Thanks
p362

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: documents

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:15 am

It is your spouse that must show he was exercising treaty rights during time which you held EEA residence.
Also did you by any chance overstay between your student visa expiry date and EEA grant of leave ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by p362 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:25 am

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank for quick reply. During the student life I never overstay, there was always visa and visa processing time.

Regarding my husband side, in another words what he needs to show ? As he is self-employed. And I am holding EEA family visa since Jan 2018.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:30 pm

You do NOT need to show much. LIUK pass certificate and English language and all passports. For time spent as EEA resident, show that your husband was exercising treaty rights at all times
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by p362 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

I am planning to apply 10 years route ILR on this December. As I understand I need all my passports to count how many days I was out from uk.

I have only new passport and my old passport is in Home Office. I know months and year that I was out of UK but I might have to prove it.

The reason my passport is in Home Office, during my visa process my country Nepal changed hand written passport to machine readable passport(MRP) on 2010-2015. So I had to apply MRP before 2015 and I did. Once new passport was ready I took it from Nepal embassy for my civil wedding. Later on I got my visa(BRP) but they didn't send my old passport.

So now how do I get my old passport ? Can you inform me wether I need it or not for proof as Home Office has it?

Thanks
p362

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:24 pm

p362 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:32 pm
Dear Sir/Madam

I am planning to apply 10 years route ILR on this December. As I understand I need all my passports to count how many days I was out from uk.

I have only new passport and my old passport is in Home Office. I know months and year that I was out of UK but I might have to prove it.

The reason my passport is in Home Office, during my visa process my country Nepal changed hand written passport to machine readable passport(MRP) on 2010-2015. So I had to apply MRP before 2015 and I did. Once new passport was ready I took it from Nepal embassy for my civil wedding. Later on I got my visa(BRP) but they didn't send my old passport.

So now how do I get my old passport ? Can you inform me wether I need it or not for proof as Home Office has it?

Thanks
p362
Do you have a copy of that passport?
All you need is to upload the copy.

Current passport has to be original only.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by p362 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:26 am

Thank you for quick reply. Yes have copy of my old passport.

I have pass Life in the UK Test certificate, about English language: I have degree on Master Of Arts Marketing And Innovation, it is not mainly it is by research. And Language of Instruction is English, Language of Assessment is also English. Does this certificate cover to my English language ? Or I still need to do English language test?

Thanks
p362

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:39 pm

[quote=p362 post_id=1836330 time=1570962417 user_id=219493]

I have pass Life in the UK Test certificate, about English language: I have degree on Master Of Arts Marketing And Innovation, it is not mainly it is by research. And Language of Instruction is English, Language of Assessment is also English. Does this certificate cover to my English language ? Or I still need to do English language test?

I am assuming your degree is NOT from the UK.

You either need NARIC validity OR English Test.

Both cost £150.

English test is only 10 min.

https://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3220
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mansoorb
Mood:
India

Post by mansoorb » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Dear experts,

Need some advice. I got my ILR last year and will be applying for my naturalization. I have the following queries to proceed:

1. I cleared my English test while applying for ILR. Do I need to get a certificate from NARIC to prove my English? Reason for asking is that while submitting the form, via www.gov.uk, in the end it asks me to submit a NARIC certificate. Do I really need to get one?

2. I am only filling the form available on https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk. Is there anything else I need to fill in?

3. Do I need to send my documents such as Passport, BRC card etc in orginial after I submit my application?

Thanks
Mansoor

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:01 pm

mansoorb wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Dear experts,

Need some advice. I got my ILR last year and will be applying for my naturalization. I have the following queries to proceed:

1. I cleared my English test while applying for ILR. Do I need to get a certificate from NARIC to prove my English? Reason for asking is that while submitting the form, via www.gov.uk, in the end it asks me to submit a NARIC certificate. Do I really need to get one?

2. I am only filling the form available on https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk. Is there anything else I need to fill in?

3. Do I need to send my documents such as Passport, BRC card etc in orginial after I submit my application?

Thanks
Mansoor
Do NOT tag your questions on random topics on the forum. Start your own post in the British Citizenship sub forum. :!:

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by p362 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:46 am

Both cost £150.

[/quote]

Dear Sir/Madam
Sorry I forgot to concern about my degree where did I get. It is EUROPEAN DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT from
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Chelmsford Peterborough, U.K.

Thanks
p362

p362
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by p362 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 pm

p362 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:46 am

Both cost £150.

Dear Sir/Madam
Sorry I forgot to concern about my degree where did I get. It is EUROPEAN DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT from
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Chelmsford Peterborough, U.K.

Does it work?

Thanks
p362
[/quote]