ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADR Visa Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samkhurram8
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ADR Visa Appeal

Post by samkhurram8 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi,
I need advice in regarding ADR Visa Appeal. My father collected his passport today, 10 of June 2019 after receiving an email from VFSGlobal on Wednesday 05 June 2019. However, the date on the refusal letter was 09 May 2019 and appeal timeline was 28 days which has already been passed. We haven't received the documents on time. It was DELAYED by Home office. UKVisa Application centre have not returned my mother passport yet because they were unable to find it. I paid £6,700 fees for my parents ADR visa application. I can confirm that the reasons mentioned in a refusal letter are not valid at all. They could ask the further evidence for the objection they had before refusing this visa. My mother is a wheel chair user and my father is partially blind. I and my husband sponsored my disabled parents. They are fully dependant on us. We gave them all evidence which was required by law.

Eco Objection 1:

No evidence is provided as how long I am looking after my parents?

Answer 1:

I already provided my passport copy to them in which they can get the detail of my travel history. Also, I sent them the evidence of financial funding which I used to send my parents for their needs.

Eco Objection 2:

Eco agreed that I mentioned in an appendix form that no relative in Pakistan is willing to look after my parents and my brother xxx who was looking after them, left them after marriage and break the contacts with them because his wife did not want him to keep in contact my parents. I and my younger sister xxx lives in UK. However, he raised the points that why I haven't mention my other two sisters named xxx and zzz.

Answer 2:

I already mentioned in a form that my parents living alone and I was the one who was staying with them to look after them which means no other children are living with them. Why do I have to hide their names when it was already recorded in their last visit to UK? Furthermore, there was no question in a form like mention all your children name, so his point is not valid at all. When my parents visited the UK 7 years back, they only stayed here for 2 months. Because everything was fine at that time and they were getting the care they need it. Now, all my siblings are married and busy with their life. I already mentioned that my brother was the one who was looking after them before, but now he break the contact. If I have to hide my siblings name, why would I mention my brother name then? The thing is my siblings become very selfish and did not want to take my parents responsibility after marriage. They are busy with their children, inlaws and spouse. They don't care at all how my parents is going through this difficult phase. Eco already agreed that I mentioned in a form that "NO RELATIVE IN PAKISTAN IS WILLING TO LOOK AFTER THEM". I never said, they don't have any relatives in Pakistan. If things are that simple and they were getting the care they need, why would I pay £6,700 to call my parents here.

ECO Objection 3:

Considering my husband income and saving, he is not satisfied that these money transfers are not sustainable and therefore not satisfied that the level of care is unavailable or unaffordable in Pakistan.

Answer 3:

With due respect, I disagree with ECO judgement. I mentioned in a form that I sent them thousands of pounds for their treatment but it did not help my mother, which means the treatment available there are not the best standard. I also mentioned that the money I sent for them in Pakistan can be spent here for their better treatment. I did mention in a form that they need someone who can stayed with them completely who can look after their medicine timing, who can take them to doctor, who can Spammy Spammer them and above all who can give them love. I did mention in a form that carer available there is not very educative which means they are unable to make an appointment with GP, booking a taxi or helping them to go out. I did mention in a form that just to arrange a visit to GP, they struggle to arrange someone who can take them to the GP, and for this kind of arrangement they need to pay someone large sum of money. Despite all these reasoning, ECO is not satisfied that the level of care is unaffordable there while ECO agreed that we are responsible for all their expense which include rent, medical treatment and their expense. It cost us a lot to pay someone full time there to look after them completely while I myself a housewife, without any kids who can give my parents full time care they need. We even moved to Bolton form London last Jan 2019 in a 2 bedroom house so we can give them the comfortable environment. But unfortunately, ECO ignored all these points and raised the objection which were not valid at all. ECO decision would result a very bad impact in my life. I am divided between my parents and my husband. My husband needs me while my parents also needs me. I can't leave any of them.

We already declared that we don't need any benefits from government and we are able to support my parents without public funds. Eco already agreed that we met the financial requirement and my parents have the disability and long term needs, but he feels that they have the good care available there which is not true at all.

Today I sent an email to my local MP. He said, he will contact the HO requesting them to allow me to do the appeal. I would like to know what are my options? I would appreciate any advice.