ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal under Tier(1) General HSM

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Refusal under Tier(1) General HSM

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:05 am

Dear members

I am creating this new thread for all those (in country) U.K applicants who have recently applied for Tier(1) General HSM and had their application refused by the BIA.

I request all such applicants to leave some kind of feedback on this thread. So other who intend to lodge new applications can learn something from your experience and can draft their own application in the light of previous objections and refusals. we can get a chance to see on what basis BIA is refusing the applications and what is the trend of assessment of application.

It will be highly appreciated, if you could leave a feedback like, fFor example:

1. If you are not awarded any points for degree
2. Proof of English language requirement is not accepted
3. Proof of full time studies within the U.K is not accepted
4. Proof of maintenance funds is not accepted for some reason.
5. HO is unable to verify any document (college letter, employer reference, bank statement, degree etc) provided with your application
6. Proof of income is not accepted.

By discussing above objections and sharing the knowlege on the forum we will also be more knowledgeable, better equipped with the arguments and grounds for making a powerful review application.

I hope to have a feedback from all of you.

P.S: This thread is nothing to do with the timelines of the application as there is a seperate thread for this purpose on this forum. However that thread does not contain detail of refusals of application.