ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier 1 applications submitted after July 1st

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:30 pm

urgentr

Post by urgentr » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi,
I have submitted on 3rd of july. Only difference I see is the new form and every thing else appears to be the same. Let me know what you wanted to know
Thanks

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:01 pm

urgentr , which city did u apply from?
did you submit any documents other than usual documents? I mean ITR or SARAL/ 10th/12th marsheets.

Anything which you feel is important and can share with us.[/quote]

urgentr

Post by urgentr » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 am

Hi,
I applied from UK only. I submitted additional documents for earning and english language assesment. For english language assesment its not really necessary. For earning its better if you submit as many proofs as possible.
I had enclosed P60 form which is like saral. But Saral or p60 is really usefull only if it exactly mirrors the period for which it is claimed. Other wise it will not be of much use. For bank statements for maintanence requirements make sure u enclose statements which includes the day u r applying as well.
For this i made a trasaction on the day i applied and got the statements printed from bank, with seal and stamp on it. It is something the consultants out here insist to include.
regards and all the best.

ashgok

hey please reply

Post by ashgok » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 pm

hey,

how many months maintenance funds do i need to show to apply within the UK?

What points would i get for salary range between 20K to 24K?
urgentr wrote:Hi,
I applied from UK only. I submitted additional documents for earning and english language assesment. For english language assesment its not really necessary. For earning its better if you submit as many proofs as possible.
I had enclosed P60 form which is like saral. But Saral or p60 is really usefull only if it exactly mirrors the period for which it is claimed. Other wise it will not be of much use. For bank statements for maintanence requirements make sure u enclose statements which includes the day u r applying as well.
For this i made a trasaction on the day i applied and got the statements printed from bank, with seal and stamp on it. It is something the consultants out here insist to include.
regards and all the best.

WoodieG
BANNED

Re: hey please reply

Post by WoodieG » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 pm

ashgok wrote:hey,

RTFM.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... yguide.pdf
________
Genetically Modified Food
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashgok

Re: hey please reply

Post by ashgok » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 pm

great, thanks a million!
WoodieG wrote:
ashgok wrote:hey,

RTFM.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... yguide.pdf

baba1
Newly Registered

Dependants forms

Post by baba1 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi there,

do we need to send dependants form separately or we can send together the main applicants form + dependants form???

Regards,

Baba1

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:25 pm

together

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Dependants forms

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 pm

baba1 wrote:Hi there,

do we need to send dependants form separately or we can send together the main applicants form + dependants form???

Regards,

Baba1
If applying from within UK, it is better to make dependent applications alongwith main the applicant's application since it will save you 395 pounds for each dependent application that you'll have to pay if dependents apply separately and / or later on.

If applying from outside UK, you can either apply alone or together. There is a school of thought that the main applicant should apply alone so that one doesn't end up losing dependent application fees if the Tier 1 application is refused (for any reason). There is also a school of thought that suggests that one should apply together. In my opinion, it is upto the main applicant to make that decision based on the merits of his application and personal circumstances.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

deepa_nebu
Newly Registered

Post by deepa_nebu » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:08 am

Irrespective of applying together or seperate, the main applicant has to show the availability of funds for himself/herself and all the dependants intending to join, at the time of main application.
Hi Sushdmehta
Is this newly introduced or was it always so?
thanks, deepa.

sushdmehta wrote: If applying from within UK, it is better to make dependent applications alongwith main the applicant's application since it will save you 395 pounds for each dependent application that you'll have to pay if dependents apply separately and / or later on.

If applying from outside UK, you can either apply alone or together. There is a school of thought that the main applicant should apply alone so that one doesn't end up losing dependent application fees if the Tier 1 application is refused (for any reason). There is also a school of thought that suggests that one should apply together. In my opinion, it is upto the main applicant to make that decision based on the merits of his application and personal circumstances.

regards

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:01 am

Since you are a planning to apply, I will suggest you to prepare yourself based on new rules. Current requirement suggests to have Maintenance Funds for primary and dependents even primary is applying initially.

Based on my experience on this forum, it seems this rule was not there. However, all will depend on the text quoted on Form (Part 7, Maintenance Requirements, Appendix 1 and the form earlier used in India).

Now it reads...

In order for the application to be approved you must have a minimum level of funds and score 10 points for your level of funds. If you do not score 10 points the application will be refused. You must have £2,800 available funds for yourself plus £1,600 for each dependant accompanying you or intending to join you in the United Kingdom within 12 months of your arrival in the United Kingdom.

If you have access to old forms then you can verify yourself, I had but I deleted them once Tier1 rolled out. Or Wait till any successful applicant relplies who got approval in similar scenario.

Cheers!
Rajesh.

baba1
Newly Registered

Section B5 in dependants form (tier 1)

Post by baba1 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 am

Hi there,

does anyone know in section B5 of the dependants form do we need to mention Main applicants date of Birth or Dependants Date of Birth???

Regards,

baba1

mallikz

Re: Any Tier 1 applications submitted after July 1st

Post by mallikz » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:16 pm

How (via mail or post) and when will we get the Ref number after applying HSMP?