ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Certificate - Bangalore University

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tarunsainanee
Newly Registered

English Language Certificate - Bangalore University

Post by tarunsainanee » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:57 pm

To things:

1. If there is anyone who has been able to get an English Language Certificate from Bangalore University, could you please let me know the process? I will be really grateful.

2. I remember there was a sticky that explained a step by step process to get the English Language Certificate from Bangalore University. It would be helpful if someone could point me to that sticky. I have tried mighty hard to relocate it, but no luck.

Regards
Tarun

urgentr

Post by urgentr » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi,
If you are looking for the english language certificate for the 10 points
for the Tier 1 application, please note that a letter from university is not of much significance. For claiming the 10 points you should either give a letter of approval from naric or your qualification should be available in the List in the UK border agency website and it should also show 10 points for english language ability when using the points calculator.
I am however not sure about the processes with blore university.
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Assuming you are aiming to get the certificate to support your Tier 1 application (since you haven't mentioned the reason), please note that both letter from university and letter of comparability from NARIC are not acceptable evidences for meeting the english language requirements. Your qualification(s) will meet the english language requirements *only* if it is listed under the english language requirement section in the self-assessment tool.

For the process to get a certificate from B'lore university, reading thismight help.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!