ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Could you please clarify documents uploading to various categories of UKVCAS system online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

la
Member of Standing

Urgent - Could you please clarify documents uploading to various categories of UKVCAS system online

Post by la » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 am

Could you please clarify

I have taken at Crydon core service point with free of charge appointment -Uploaded the documents into UKVCAS online on June-29-2019. I will attend the appointment scheduled on July-15-2019

But I am not sure during appointment time whether some one at Crydon core service point is going to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

or to do this, do I need to buy additional Document checking service and this cost me 35 pounds per person to check and confirm whether I have correctly uploaded the documents for my appointment and that the scanned documents I provided are of an acceptable quality -

2) Question 2:

What we need to upload for proof of application category in VKKCAS upload system

3) I Submitted the citizenship application as per current employer name on June-29-2019.

But My current employer name is going to be changed to different name effective from July-01-2019. I have letter from employer to prove this -

Do I also need to upload this document under Sponsors / Employers category of UKVKAS

4) Do I need to life in uk test document under Life Events / others category ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent - Could you please clarify documents uploading to various categories of UKVCAS system online

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:31 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.