ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in status - am I still subject to the labour market test?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gini852
United Kingdom

Change in status - am I still subject to the labour market test?

Post by gini852 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:58 am

Hello all!

I'm a non-EEA national who has recently obtained presettled status via the EU settlement scheme. Before this, I was on a Tier 2 visa. My question is quite simply: am I still subject to the labour market test now that I've got presettled status (aka Limited leave to remain)? It's not 100% clear to me what employers' obligations are when considering non-EEA job applicants holding LLR. Would greatly appreciate any insights, thanks!

The labour market test I'm referring to is described here: third party weblink removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change in status - am I still subject to the labour market test?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:00 am

Already answered when you asked a few days ago!!!

eea-route-applications/right-to-work-un ... l#p1797905

Please also do not post weblink to third party immigration advisor websites.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.