ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am planning to apply in October

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saeeda
Newly Registered

I am planning to apply in October

Post by Saeeda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:35 pm

I am planning to apply in October 2008 under tier 1. The problem is that in December 2007 I was on leave so I cant show the salary of that month however my part time job's salary (which I am showing in HSMP tier 1 case) is being transacted as it was part time I managed to complete my work and that why I got salary for December. So what do you suggest? I dont want to waste my time

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Tier 1 policy guidance ver. 06/08 wrote:82. An applicant does not have to be in continuous or full-time employment during the 12 months being assessed.
83. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary points.
Please read the guidance notes carefully. There are differences between the HSMP scheme and Tier 1 scheme which you should be aware of. You have ample time on your hands so spend some time understanding the Tier 1 rules and documentary evidence required.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Saeeda
Newly Registered

Post by Saeeda » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
Tier 1 policy guidance ver. 06/08 wrote:82. An applicant does not have to be in continuous or full-time employment during the 12 months being assessed.
83. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary points.
Please read the guidance notes carefully. There are differences between the HSMP scheme and Tier 1 scheme which you should be aware of. You have ample time on your hands so spend some time understanding the Tier 1 rules and documentary evidence required.

regards
Thank you very much for your guidance I will definitely read out the guidance form. i dont know how did I skipped your response :(