ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhumipatel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRP card

Post by bhumipatel » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 am

Anyone here have changed name on BRP card as I have ILR
Just need to change name,
I have submitted my application and I called UKVCAS to book appointment, they asked me to call UKBA to change the name on application, as when I applied there were an option to put name on BRP card so I have put the old name
Now I have paid for application £248.20 and UKCVAS asked me to change name but UKBA stated that I cannot change on application, you have to resubmit application and UKBA will refund the fee you have paid for the first application so I made another application and paid another £248.20.
How do I get refund for my first application.
Please advise me on this !

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP card

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 pm

Refunds are issued automatically
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice