ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria uploading document categories

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Sopra Steria uploading document categories

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to check if Sopra Steria had uploaded all the correct scans so I logged in to check later on the website. Unfortunately I cannot see the scans on the website.

Also I noticed that they have uploaded all my documents under Proof of Identity/Travel History category and nothing in the Proof of Application category ?

Is that ok ? I am not sure if I should try and upload anything as I have heard that they won't receive it now ?

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Sopra Steria uploading document categories

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi all,

I know its early to expect a reply but I am a little concerned as everyone says scan all pages of passport on the Sopra Steria site. But I had opted for document scanning and assumed they know which pages needed to be scanned... They just scanned the stamp pages and the photo page. What do I do now ? Any advice will be really appreciated please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 pm

You cannot add more documents now after your appointment.

You don't need to scan blank passport pages, only the stamped pages and biometric page.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Thanks for the reply CR001! Really appreciated.

What if you upload before 10 pm on the same day ? I have found that written on some posts in this forum ?

I just was wondering that say by chance if something was missed by the staff there, and some additional scan was required, would HO contact me to send it to them ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:55 pm

What exactly have you applied for as you previous posts suggest you are waiting for a brp after extending tier 2?

When was your appointment??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi, sorry, it was for Tier 2 leave to remain. Regarding the earlier posts, I did get the BRP eventually and then applying for change of sponsor (T2 leave to remain again) . The staff there just scanned the BRP and some pages of passport and uploaded all to the 'Proof of Identity/Travel History' category.

So I was just wondering that in case the passport wasn't scanned correctly by the staff at Sopra Steria, would the HO request for anything missing later ?

If the appointment was in the morning, can I still upload before 10 pm on the appointment day ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:05 pm

You don't need the whole passport scanned for a tier 2 change if employer application!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Awesome! Thanks CR001 ! I can relax now :)

Really appreciate all your help

Cheers