ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FIL NHS BIll / MIL 2nd Visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wpongal
United Kingdom

FIL NHS BIll / MIL 2nd Visit

Post by wpongal » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:39 am

Dear All

We applied for my wife's parents' tourist visa in 2016. They had a successful entry and exit. However, the following events took place.

1> Father in law was admitted to NHS for 3/4 days in September 2016 and the total bill was £2600.
2> Father in law passed away last year, 2018 after long illness and fight with terminal illness.
3> Now, we wish to get our Mother in law ( single) , living in India with my wife's sister.

We have cleared the NHS bill £2600 in following pattern ...after a long debate / discussion with a fradulent insurance!
- £500 at the time of admission ( September)
- £1000 in 2017-18 ( December / January )
- £1100 in 2019 (July)

I am sure the case has been reported to Home office ( criteria being £500 / >3 months).

I am curious to know if this had to be explicitly specified in the application form for Mother in Law's tourist / family visitor visa?. ( the application form is already submitted with ourselves being sponsors and a decent amount being kept in FD ).

In the event, my FIL's NHS bill is used against my MIL ... can i appeal or should i apply once more with a greater degree of success?

Best
wpongal.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FIL NHS BIll / MIL 2nd Visit

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Since the bill is fully cleared so shouldn't be any issue further.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.