ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum Freshclaim further submission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mkli
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Asylum Freshclaim further submission

Post by Mkli » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello everyone please help help .
I made a Fresh claim for asylum in April 2017 and it’s more that 2 years now without a decision. The HO keep saying the can’t give a deadline on when to decide on my case. However in Late April 2019 I submitted further evidence to add on my fresh claim in the forms of a child birth certificate and copy of British passport. Still no decision. I really worried and confused. Don’t no what will happen. My case is with refuse case management team. I claimed asylum in 2007 and was refused, then was refused in Court as well . I have always been reporting at the reporting centre . Any idea of what can happen next please . Looking forward to hear from anyone. Thank you

aiza78601

Re: Asylum Freshclaim further submission

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi
Just need some advise.
Just did the further submissions on the 7 years child basis and we mention in the statement that we never committed any crime.
My husband was arrested in 2011 for domestic violence and was given a caution. No more crime committed so I just need to know shall we write home office again to inform about the caution or it’s not important to disclose. I fear they might send me refusel no not disclosing crime caution.
Please advise