ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiry to HO for not having received BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nemesis311
Newly Registered

Enquiry to HO for not having received BRP

Post by Nemesis311 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 am

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for having this space so we can discuss everything related to immigration. It has been really informative so far!

I really need your inout in this,

Last Monday (1st July) I received an email from the HO stating that the application has been approved. Unfortunately, today it is the 6th day of having no notice of my BRP and my wife's. The thing is, since they really take their time with responding emails, I want to report it as Not Received. My concern is if I do that, will they block the 'current, not received' BRP or they will just look into it first?

I'm thinking in doing it since it already ruined my trip to Spain and I don't want to risk my trip to France for the 20th...

Thanks in advance guys!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Enquiry to HO for not having received BRP

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 am

BRP cards take 7-10 days for BRP cards to be delivered by DX Couriers. Your letter/email would have stated this. They are produced in Wales, not at the HO offices or UKCVAS centre.

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
If your BRP has not arrived
You can report online that your biometric residence permit (BRP) has not arrived if:

you’ve applied from inside the UK
your ‘decision letter’ from the Home Office saying that you can remain in the UK arrived more than 10 days ago
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nemesis311
Newly Registered

Post by Nemesis311 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:58 am

Thanks CR001 for the information.

I've got another couple of questions that I would really appreciate some help too:

1.- Today marks the 7th day, but nevertheless. I wanted to ask as well, if possible, if there's any email from the BRP team in which I could ask about the BRP status...

2.-Has anyone heard if there's any problem with the BRP production recently? as I have had friends that took only like 2 days to receive their BRP. Also, in my case, I only received the email, but still have yet to receive the physical letter in my mailbox.

3.- If I travel out of the country, will I be able to re-enter the UK as a tourist (I don't need visa in my case) so that I can still wait for the BRP to come?

Thanks in advance again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am

1.- Today marks the 7th day, but nevertheless. I wanted to ask as well, if possible, if there's any email from the BRP team in which I could ask about the BRP status...
BRP cards are produced in Wales. Why not contact DX Couriers and ask if they have a parcel for you.
2.-Has anyone heard if there's any problem with the BRP production recently? as I have had friends that took only like 2 days to receive their BRP. Also, in my case, I only received the email, but still have yet to receive the physical letter in my mailbox.
Some people have experienced delays yes.
3.- If I travel out of the country, will I be able to re-enter the UK as a tourist (I don't need visa in my case) so that I can still wait for the BRP to come?
If you do that and enter the UK and stamped in as a visitor, it cancels your other visa. You cannot hold two immigration statuses.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nemesis311
Newly Registered

Post by Nemesis311 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:52 am

Thanks for all the information CR001. Really appreciate it.

I've been calling DX but they still haven't got anything for me. Guess I will have to wait for now.

From my previous post, I asked if there was a particular email from the Home Office that I could use to ask about the BRP status. Is there one?

Thanks again for all the support!

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:22 am

Nemesis311 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:52 am
Thanks for all the information CR001. Really appreciate it.

I've been calling DX but they still haven't got anything for me. Guess I will have to wait for now.

From my previous post, I asked if there was a particular email from the Home Office that I could use to ask about the BRP status. Is there one?

Thanks again for all the support!
Hello could u please share wen did u receive ur brp? Wat was the process u did.