ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi alll

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hardawan
Newly Registered

hi alll

Post by hardawan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm

hi all this my first time here and i would like to thank you all.
last week i get got a letter from((Case Resolution Directorate))there was not much in the letter they were just asking me 4 send four passport size photo and write down my name and DOB and Nationality and resend it back with ten working days then i did i wonder if any of you have any clue what is it for?! and how long does normally take to hear back from them?
Last edited by hardawan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAJ2007
Member of Standing

Post by RAJ2007 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm

Generally within a week or two.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

You do not give a lot of information about your case, but based upon what you have posted, I think that sounds like good news, and in the near future you can expect your visa to be issued.

But do you want to explain more about your circumstances?
John

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:26 pm

John wrote:You do not give a lot of information about your case, but based upon what you have posted, I think that sounds like good news, and in the near future you can expect your visa to be issued.

thank you for replying but the thing is they didnt write antthing thignesle in the lettler just asked for the photos and write down my name and DOB and nationalty.
do you heard anything like this before?

Post by 4444 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 am

hardawan wrote:
John wrote:You do not give a lot of information about your case, but based upon what you have posted, I think that sounds like good news, and in the near future you can expect your visa to be issued.

thank you for replying but the thing is they didnt write antthing thignesle in the lettler just asked for the photos and write down my name and DOB and nationalty.
yes its good news your ILR is coming your way

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am

Do case resolution, actually pay for thier ILR or do the just get it given to them?

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Siggi wrote:Do case resolution, actually pay for thier ILR or do the just get it given to them?
thank you for replying but i didnt get what you mean sorry could just explian it in another way thank you

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 pm

4444 wrote:
hardawan wrote:

yes its good news your ILR is coming your way
thank you its really a great NEWS after ive been waiting for quite long :( but at the end its realli nice to get it :)

katrina

Post by katrina » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi

can you write bit about your case plz .

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:15 pm

katrina wrote:Hi

can you write bit about your case plz .
hiya yes sure
i came here in march of 2003 then a got a couple refuse at the same year then its been quite actually but HO always knows my address then about 2 weeks ago i got a letter asekd just for four passport photo szie then i send it back as i heard from almost every one it will hopefuly be a ILR i do really hope you will get the Same good luck

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am

Hardawan,
Put another way, if you had gone through the legal route to enter the UK, you would have to pay £750 for your ILR.
So my original question is do Case Resolution cases get thier ILR free?

Post by 4444 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:10 am

Siggi wrote:Hardawan,
Put another way, if you had gone through the legal route to enter the UK, you would have to pay £750 for your ILR.
yes its freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Siggi wrote:Hardawan,
oh yes it is free indeed i didnt pay any money no one esle either