ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) ILR Application Super Priority Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yousuf.Khan
Newly Registered

SET (M) ILR Application Super Priority Service

Post by Yousuf.Khan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 am

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have submitted my ILR application on 5 years route SET (M) booked Super Priority Service to take my decision 24 hours .
I have submitted the online application on 6th June.
Documents scan on 12th June .
Received Email from HO on 12th June around 4ish as below

"Thank you for your application for indefinite leave to remain.
I have reviewed your application and require some further information. To help me consider the matter, please send a copy of the following documents:
UK NARIC letter confirming that your Master’s degree from Iqra University in Pakistan was taught or researched in English. This is also known as ‘The English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS)’ issued by UK NARIC. This confirms the English proficiency level evidenced by your degree.
Dividends vouchers for dividends paid on: 09 September 2018, 16 September 2018, 19 September 2018, 15 May 2019 and 17 May 2019 – for your husband.
To enable the application to be considered fully and promptly we need the above documents as soon as possible however no later than 26 June 2019.
You can reply to this email with your scanned documents.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely"

Not sure why they have asked for these documents again as already being submitted initially any way I have send my documents again on 18th June since then haven't back anything.
I have emailed the case worker to get me any update.
Any comments or suggestion how much it's takes to get the decision .