ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case resolution directorate (asks 4 passport size photo)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hardawan
Newly Registered

Case resolution directorate (asks 4 passport size photo)

Post by hardawan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:51 pm

hi all
i just got a letter almost 2 weeks ago from (Case resolution directorate) and they were just asking for 4 passport photo size do anyone konws howlongs does it take to hear back from them or where can i contact to get some info about whats go on with this letter thank you all alot

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 am

This means you have been granted leave to remain and they need your photos for the relevant documents and for your residence permit.

The turnaround there is about 2 weeks once your photos have been received.

Re: Case resolution directorate (asks 4 passport size photo)

Post by 4444 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 am

hardawan wrote:hi all
i just got a letter almost 2 weeks ago from (Case resolution directorate) and they were just asking for 4 passport photo size do anyone konws howlongs does it take to hear back from them or where can i contact to get some info about whats go on with this letter thank you all alot

i think they want to give you ILR under the legacy cases, is your case a legacy case. which country are you from and did you apply for asylum a single person. how long have you lived in UK for. i know one guy from this forum board who got his ILR after about 6weeks after being asked to send photos. good luck

hardawan
Newly Registered

Post by hardawan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:12 pm

Jeff Albright wrote:This means you have been granted leave to remain and they need your photos for the relevant documents and for your residence permit.

thank you for replying mate its realyy great to hear it and im completely in a wait to get it back :D thank again

hardawan
Newly Registered

Re: Case resolution directorate (asks 4 passport size photo)

Post by hardawan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:20 pm

4444 wrote:
hardawan wrote:hi all

i think they want to give you ILR under the legacy cases, is your case a legacy case. which country are you from and did you apply for asylum a single person. how long have you lived in UK for. i know one guy from this forum board who got his ILR after about 6weeks after being asked to send photos. good luck
thank you for replying well i havnt got any form just they asked me for the photos form(Case resolution directorate) and im from iraq and ive been living here more 5 year

bahwe

Post by bahwe » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Jeff Albright wrote:This means you have been granted leave to remain and they need your photos for the relevant documents and for your residence permit.

Finally Jeff,
I have been looking all over the forum for any recent reply from you!
I really liked the informations you have been providing, I was reading all your posts to Twin.
I would REALLY appreciate your advise on the following matter:
Failed asylum single mum who stopped reporting, with 2 kids, recently has called the legacy enquiery team, they said she is not on the system but said they are going to put her on the list and that she have to phone later to find out the team that would be dealing with her case.
The mum has now new humanitarian claims that would go against her removal and against separating her from her kids who don't have her nationality but their fathers. ( Mum is Syrian and Divorced husband Moroccan. If deported the kids needs to go to the country of their nationality not to their mother country). In 4 month her eldest will be 7.
The mum is wondering if she add the claims to the legacy case or she waits until her eldest is 7 and make a claim for the 7 years concessions and use the humanitarian reasons in it?