ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kennywilliams
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Please help

Post by Kennywilliams » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:41 pm

I got my leave To Remain in 2013 when my girlfriend gave Birth to our Daughter, two and half years leave to Remain, residence permit. 10years Rute. In 2015 when I was due for Another 2.5 year, I was unable to provide Enough Evidence that I'm having Regular contact with my Daughter. Application was Refused, but later Allowed at the Tribunal. But the home office Refused to Grant the whole 30 months due to pending case in family court for contact order.but I was Granted supervise Contact, at Dundee contact center.home office said, they'll later give me the Remaining year if the case in family court settle.
Now I have Re-Apply Again, and in September 2018 case was dismissed and I was given contact to my daughter. Since I have made Another Application in December 2018,Home wrote me just last month Jun 2019 to provide Evidence of contact or Any letter from my Daughters school Gp, Health visitor confirming I have Attended Appointment with my Daughter. She lives in Scotland while I lives in London. In my Reply to their letter, I Enclose Recent photograph taken with my Daughter while having contact with her and the Hotel Reservation confirmation, with contact order from the court Can these help?