ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying on 22nd July, please clarify some queries friends..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

Applying on 22nd July, please clarify some queries friends..

Post by coolsats » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Hello Friends,

Am applying on 22nd of this month, and there are few queries if you guys can clarify on that.

1) Out of the 15 months pay period am showing salary slip from June 2007 till May 2008, and the bank statement for the same showing the salary credit.
Pls confirm that am good to go with this point above.

2) For the maitainence fund (3 months bank statement), as am applying on 22nd of july, can i get the statement from 21st April till 21 July.
Do i need three separate statements for each month or i can get a consolidated statement for all the three months.
And a letter stating that i have 2800 GBP in my account.
Is this sufficent for the maintainence fund section or is there anything else we need to show.

3) For one of the company i do not have the releiving letter, can i give the offer letter for the same.
The reason being apart from my regular job, i caught another job and worked there for four months, before they knew of dual emplyment and fired me, so no releiving letter from this organization.
The problem is that the salary was credited in the same bank account for both the companies, and now when i produce the bank statement, its reflecting both the salaries.
Should i mention this in the Cover letter, or i can just ignore it, becaue am not claiming any points on this employment.

Waiting the repsonse at the earliest.

Cheerss...!!!!

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Where are all the senior memebers, pls reply guys....

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Applying on 22nd July, please clarify some queries frien

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 pm

1. Good. Why do you have doubt?

2. If I have opportunity then I would show history of 97 days, it only a suggestion. You don't need three separate statements, one having 97 days history. No need of any bank letter if you have original bank statements. If you maintained all cash in account (not fixed depoist etc) then nothing else is required.

3. I don't think dual transcations matters as long transcations of point 1 are there. If you do not have all the work experience certificate then no need to supply any. Just enclose your CV and matching job advertisements.

Why are you in hurry when you have still 12 days to apply?

Cheers!
Rajesh.

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for replying.

1) Am good to go with this point.

2) you say here that 97 days should be good to go, so that makes the date from - 14th April till 21 July, pls correct me if am wrong here, can i go with this date now.

3) There reason i wanted to show the other employment here, as the salary is refelected in the monthly statement, and when the BHC guys looks at my monthly statements, should not think otherwise, so just wanted to let them know what that salary is all about.
But you suggest that i should not provide anything here, as i do not have the releiving letter, as you say then.

Thought of putting the job advertisement, but never thought of giving my CV, but ill surely put my CV also now.
For job advertisement, can you suggest some good UK job sites, that would really be helpfull...

Members would even like to have inputs from you guys....

Thanks for all ur help...

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 pm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. jobserve.com and reed.co.uk