ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Centre Islamabad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman83

UK Visa Centre Islamabad

Post by salman83 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 am

Hi,
Does anybody have Islamabad UK Visa Centre contact number. I need to ask them for some information.

Also, I am applying for Certificate of Entitlement for 3 month old baby. I can't find any details about the photographs and how much are needed. Any information will be useful.

I know this question is not relevant to the forum, does the baby need to go to the UK Visa centre as mother is submitting the application.

Regards,

salman83

Re: UK Visa Centre Islamabad

Post by salman83 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:46 am

any help will be useful

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Visa Centre Islamabad

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 am

Also, I am applying for Certificate of Entitlement for 3 month old baby. I can't find any details about the photographs and how much are needed. Any information will be useful.
Digital photos are now taken as far as I am aware and physical photos are not required.
I know this question is not relevant to the forum, does the baby need to go to the UK Visa centre as mother is submitting the application.
Yes, the child has to enroll biometrics, ie. digital photo!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.