ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

timetable for EE2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cpch
Newly Registered

timetable for EE2

Post by cpch » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Could someone help me with the timetible for EE2 form? I know that HO can take 6 month to decided but they take this time? and if I have to travel to Spain I could get my passport? it is possible?, please help me with that.

thanks.

thsths
United Kingdom

Re: timetable for EE2

Post by thsths » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 am

cpch wrote:Could someone help me with the timetible for EE2 form? I know that HO can take 6 month to decided but they take this time? and if I have to travel to Spain I could get my passport? it is possible?, please help me with that.
Yes, they do take 6 months at the moment, and sometimes even longer. If you intend to travel, you should just include a copy of your passport, and state on a cover letter that you will send the original when requested.

The remaining problem is getting back into the UK. If you are non-visa national, you should be ok. If you travel with your spouse and can prove that you are married, you should again be fine. In other cases it may be rather difficult.

Tom

shIne
Newly Registered

Post by shIne » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 pm

hi cpch,
when did you apply , i have applied on march 17th and i am waiting for my passport ,i think they will take atleast 6 months bcoz now they are dealing with the applications posted bfore jnauary 2008.kindly update if you get any response from home office.
shine

Sunshine82
Newly Registered

Post by Sunshine82 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 pm

We applied end of february and we are still waiting. If you want to travell, ask for your passport back, you need to call, than they will give you a fax number and you also need to send a fax. Make sure you ask for your passports in time, takes a least 10 working days. If you can travell, it depends on your actuall visa. My husband has a family permit, he got a Schengen Visa till 1 month before his Family permit expires, after that, we have to wait for the resicendy card.

bdb303

Post by bdb303 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Applied on Jan 15 2008. Received letter back Jan 25 2008. Received passport back with EEA2 Mar 28 2008. It was a joint EEA1/EEA2 application via the Croydon office.