ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP DELIVERY DELAY

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1d17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRP DELIVERY DELAY

Post by 1d17 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:13 am

My application for ILR under the super priority service was approved on 23/6/19 - however my BRP card has still not arrived.
Submitted the online notification to notify HO about this and got a reply 11/7/19 saying there was technical issue with producing the BRP card.
I had no further updates since then!
Is anyone in the same situation and any advice on escalation plans?

nk111
Newly Registered
India

Re: BRP DELIVERY DELAY

Post by nk111 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 am

Hi 1d17,

I am in a similar situation with the same dates. (We had applied through the standard service).
Got the letter from the Home Office dated 23rd June 2019. We filled in the details at https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived and got the standard reply that someone will get in touch with us.

Letter does not have details of the case worker. When I called the number mentioned on the letter, they said the only way in getting in touch with the case worker is if we write a letter back to them.

Cannot travel or prove conditions of stay to employers.

1. Is there any way in contacting the Home Office case worker?
2. Is there a way to understand what the 'technical issue' is?
3. Is there a way to expedite this process in order to get the BRP as quickly as possible?
4. Have you got your BRP and what was the time that it took for them to get back to you?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 am

nk111 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 am
Hi 1d17,

I am in a similar situation with the same dates. (We had applied through the standard service).
Got the letter from the Home Office dated 23rd June 2019. We filled in the details at https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived and got the standard reply that someone will get in touch with us.

Letter does not have details of the case worker. When I called the number mentioned on the letter, they said the only way in getting in touch with the case worker is if we write a letter back to them.

Cannot travel or prove conditions of stay to employers.

1. Is there any way in contacting the Home Office case worker?
2. Is there a way to understand what the 'technical issue' is?
3. Is there a way to expedite this process in order to get the BRP as quickly as possible?
4. Have you got your BRP and what was the time that it took for them to get back to you?
Are you going to spam the forum with the same duplicate post in every topic you find???

You also have not stated anywhere what you applied for but tag onto an ilr topic here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nk111
Newly Registered
India

Post by nk111 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi CR001,

Apologies, The idea was not to spam every post that I found, but only to find a solution to the problem as none of the posts clearly indicate what need to be done - so I thought the users who faced the problem would probably reply.

We have applied for Tier 4 doctorate extension scheme. I thought the BRP delivery issue was being faced irrespective of the category applied to.

Thanks.

44shree
Newly Registered
India

Post by 44shree » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:10 pm

nk111 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:59 pm
Hi CR001,

Apologies, The idea was not to spam every post that I found, but only to find a solution to the problem as none of the posts clearly indicate what need to be done - so I thought the users who faced the problem would probably reply.

We have applied for Tier 4 doctorate extension scheme. I thought the BRP delivery issue was being faced irrespective of the category applied to.

Thanks.
Hi CR001,
did you get BRP????
if so after how many days????