ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Tier 4 Dependent work full time?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MACY
Pakistan

Can Tier 4 Dependent work full time?

Post by MACY » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi board,
Asking for a friend, Can a Tier 4 dependent work full time in the UK? Main applicant is undergraduate BSc student. And his dependent is a professional Pharmacist, so can she work full time while on the Tier4 Dependent visa? Please reply. thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Can Tier 4 Dependent work full time?

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 am

MACY wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm
Hi board,
Asking for a friend, Can a Tier 4 dependent work full time in the UK? Main applicant is undergraduate BSc student. And his dependent is a professional Pharmacist, so can she work full time while on the Tier4 Dependent visa? Please reply. thanks
Yes
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Can Tier 4 Dependent work full time?

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:14 am

MACY wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm
You can refer your friend to paragraph 319D(b)(iii) of the immigration rules, which lists the few work restrictions for a PBS Dependant.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.