ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgently i need help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aziz liddawi
Newly Registered

urgently i need help

Post by aziz liddawi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:05 pm

hi, there

I've just received a call from my Embassy asking about my immigration situation in the UK bcoz last year when the HO refused my application on basis of marriage straight away they sent all my documents to my embassy including my passport i think for preparing my removal to Algeria.I do not know what i am gonna tell them i am in big trouble they a quick reply within 1 week.

i am failed asylum seeker since 2002

i am married to British citizen i have 1 son British citizen too, his 4 years old

i have an outstanding fresh human right claim since October 2007 with no reply so far

my case is considered as a legacy case i have the address of the team resolution directorate who's dealing my case.

i am unable to tell my Embassy about my asylum seeker matter it would hurt me. i am pulling my hair out of worries and anxiety.

plz could anyone advice me what shall i do.

plz respond me quickly all your replies would be greatly appreciated.

thankx a lot.

johnny

Post by johnny » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:35 pm

just say you are an overstayer , married in uk with an application to HO
to legalize your status

i understand your worries saying you are an asylum seeker from algeria

bahwe

Post by bahwe » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm

Aziz
you don't have to tell them about your asylum, You can say that you have a case based on human rights art8, which is against the interference in private lives because they can't separate you from your daughter and wife and because you have been in the country for many years.