ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request an Expedited Hearing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majddi
Newly Registered

Request an Expedited Hearing

Post by majddi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:48 am

I waited for a decision for more than 5 years and recently it has been refused two months ago. I appealed against the decision. My appeal has been accepted and I received a letter from the court for a hearing date in the end of this month. Unfortunately, yesterday I received another letter from the court that the hearing has been cancelled and adjourned for another date, an extra three months which are too much for me to wait all that long.
My reasons for expediting the hearing that I live in a psychological stress and the delay will make it worse, I do not know if this type of factor can meet the high threshold for expediting my application.
Is there any way how to expedite the hearing to an earlier date? Any suggestions to the matter would be more than welcomed.
PS I have an autistic child