ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Study abroad and getting a working visa after

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

plt22

Study abroad and getting a working visa after

Post by plt22 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Hello, I'm desperate to leave my country and thinking about ways to do so.
I am thinking about going to Italy or France to study in chef school, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get a working visa in a restarunt after graduation? I want to study so I could imigrate.
During my studying, could I work? I need to support myself and pay the tuiton... I have to work as much as possible.

Thank you.

stmellon

Re: Study abroad and getting a working visa after

Post by stmellon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:01 pm

plt22 wrote:Hello, I'm desperate to leave my country and thinking about ways to do so.
I am thinking about going to Italy or France to study in chef school, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get a working visa in a restarunt after graduation? I want to study so I could imigrate.
During my studying, could I work? I need to support myself and pay the tuiton... I have to work as much as possible.

Thank you.
I might be helpful if you could state your nationality.

plt22

Post by plt22 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Oh, of course :lol:
I'm an Israeli.

plt22

Post by plt22 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 pm

And if there are other occupations that are required in Europe ( in UK,SPAIN ect') that if I study those occupations I can get a job in the UK for example, and working legally until I become a resident. And not occupations that requires a degree.