ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Co-habitation query for Tier 2 dependent Visa extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny007
United Kingdom

Co-habitation query for Tier 2 dependent Visa extension

Post by sunny007 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello every one, Can any one please confirm my following query?

I'm applying for tier 2 dependent visa for my wife and kid(born abroad), I got ILR in 2019, My question is
do i need to submit any document for co-habitation, Because last time when me and my partner has applied for extension we haven't Submit any co-habitation evidence. only submitted what ever was in the document list at the end of the application, this time I'm applying for there visa extension separately and no co-habitation evidence is asking at the end of the application, I have noticed in the forum many people are submitting Co-habitation document when they are applying for extension, whats the reason because they are not asking in the document check list, am i missing any thing?
The document check list they are asking at the end of the application is :

Mandatory documents:
1.The passport of Mrs.xxx
2. The passport of Child.
3. The BRP of Mrs.XXX.
4. The BRP of Child.

Other Documents:
5. Documents showing you have had at least 1260 pound in cash savings for 90 consecutive days.
6.Statment from a personal bank (Bank Name mentioned here).

Is it ok if i only submit above documents with out any Co-habitation document? / you would like to add any other document?

Thanks for your reply.

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Co-habitation query for Tier 2 dependent Visa extension

Post by GondalUK » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Cohabitation documents are not mandatory (for Tier 2 extension) as according to documents checklist, but for safe side you should send along with your application.

The reason why people post these documents is to avoid any issues. I also sent few letters along with my wife VISA extention application earlier this year.

sunny007
United Kingdom

Re: Co-habitation query for Tier 2 dependent Visa extension

Post by sunny007 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:33 am

GondalUK wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Cohabitation documents are not mandatory (for Tier 2 extension) as according to documents checklist, but for safe side you should send along with your application.

The reason why people post these documents is to avoid any issues. I also sent few letters along with my wife VISA extention application earlier this year.
Hi Gondal

Thanks for your reply. I'll upload some letters for the safe side

Thanks