ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent visa application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samdav7
India

Tier 2 dependent visa application

Post by samdav7 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi,

(I had so many questions to ask in one go! I could not find this much detailed answers in some of the answered questions! Moderators, kindly bear with my questions!)

I am on Tier 2 visa issued by an A rated sponsor. I am planning to get married by visiting India on next February! My partner is from Delhi, India and I will be applying for her dependent visa from Chennai. I have few questions to clarify as below:

1. As an A rated sponsored employee, does she have to provide bank statements for proof of maintenance of funds?
2. Or should I provide my bank statements for the same?
3. Does anyone know how many days it will take to get the appointment to be able to apply for her visa? Can I submit my online application 3 or 4 days before I get married to ensure she gets the closest appointment date (like by 1 or 2 days after our marriage date), to reduce the gap of waiting for the appointment and also reduce the waiting time for decision? Or is it that I can only submit her online application after the marriage date?
4. When she appears for her biometrics and documents submission, should I also enclose my passport and biometric card?
5. Does anyone know how many days it will take to get her visa?
6. Finally, I will be completing my 5th year continuous period of stay in UK on April 1st week, to be eligible to apply for ILR. Because I am to get married in February, will it affect my ILR application in case her visa approval gets delayed and I have to wait much longer in India? Will this waiting time affect my ILR application? I will be applying for paid leave only for 3 weeks and if the waiting time takes beyond 3 weeks, I will be on unpaid leave. Will this affect my proof of last 1 year payslip to ensure my salary threshold is not affected to what is required. I am well above the required threshold though!
Therefore, should I consider getting married only after April?
4. Does anyone know if can I apply for ILR only after 1st week of April or much earlier than this? My 12 continuous months of providing evidence started from April 2019. But I am paid for this new job since March 2019.

Thanks in advance!
Sam Sol

Jaydeepkk
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa application

Post by Jaydeepkk » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:36 am

Hey what did you do about point number 1

samdav7
India

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa application

Post by samdav7 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:43 pm