ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rukhsarmanzoor
United Kingdom

FLR (M) advice

Post by rukhsarmanzoor » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:06 am

Hello, my husband joined me on a spouze settlement visa in Nov 2016. His BRP expires in August. We have filled out most of the online application ourselves and decided not to pay a solicitor this time, it was pretty straightforward (as is our case, we think!) but we do have a few questions:

- My husband (applicant) earns just over £16k gross annually, I (sponsor) earn £21k. My husband shares all the costs of living, utilities etc with me and we have a daughter, we have detailed this in the question about shared expenses. Does my husband need to include his payslips, bank statements, letter from employer and p60 as part of the financial section or should we completely skip this and only detail my earnings?
- We have a joint savings account, where we transfer money from our individual accounts. Would it be any use to include these statements?
- Will photocopies of the documents required suffice? Does anything need to be attested by a solicitor? Does the English A2 certificate need to be sent in as an original?
- We have ample correspondence evidence in joint names and individual, do we need to include amh photographs?
- I adopted my husbands surname officially in April 2017, so letters before this and his BRP use my maiden name. Shall I add a covering letter about this?

Thank you
Pakistan Spouse Visa Application
Online Application: 01/08/16
Biometrics: 09/08/16, Islamabad
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 09/08/16
Supporting docs received back: 12/08/16
Collection: 02/11/16
Visa granted alhamdulillah!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) advice

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm

rukhsarmanzoor wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:06 am
Hello, my husband joined me on a spouze settlement visa in Nov 2016. His BRP expires in August. We have filled out most of the online application ourselves and decided not to pay a solicitor this time, it was pretty straightforward (as is our case, we think!) but we do have a few questions:

- My husband (applicant) earns just over £16k gross annually, I (sponsor) earn £21k. My husband shares all the costs of living, utilities etc with me and we have a daughter, we have detailed this in the question about shared expenses. Does my husband need to include his payslips, bank statements, letter from employer and p60 as part of the financial section or should we completely skip this and only detail my earnings?
-1. We have a joint savings account, where we transfer money from our individual accounts. Would it be any use to include these statements?
-2.Will photocopies of the documents required suffice? Does anything need to be attested by a solicitor? Does the English A2 certificate need to be sent in as an original?
3. We have ample correspondence evidence in joint names and individual, do we need to include amh photographs?
-4. I adopted my husbands surname officially in April 2017, so letters before this and his BRP use my maiden name. Shall I add a covering letter about this?

Thank you
1. No

2. Now UKVI partner ukvcas offers scan & uploading the documents where documents are sent to UKVI electronically while original documents remain with you. Usually sponsor's foreign passport need attestation when original passport is not being sent.

3. To meet cohabitation requirement 6 piece of documents (if joint names) from at least three sources covering the last 2 years from the date of application must be attached.

4. Yes you can but your marriage certificate along is suffice.

**don't include p60 as they aren't needed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rukhsarmanzoor
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) advice

Post by rukhsarmanzoor » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:01 am

seagul wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm
rukhsarmanzoor wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:06 am

-1. We have a joint savings account, where we transfer money from our individual accounts. Would it be any use to include these statements?
-2.Will photocopies of the documents required suffice? Does anything need to be attested by a solicitor? Does the English A2 certificate need to be sent in as an original?
3. We have ample correspondence evidence in joint names and individual, do we need to include amh photographs?
-4. I adopted my husbands surname officially in April 2017, so letters before this and his BRP use my maiden name. Shall I add a covering letter about this?

Thank you
1. No

2. Now UKVI partner ukvcas offers scan & uploading the documents where documents are sent to UKVI electronically while original documents remain with you. Usually sponsor's foreign passport need attestation when original passport is not being sent.

3. To meet cohabitation requirement 6 piece of documents (if joint names) from at least three sources covering the last 2 years from the date of application must be attached.

4. Yes you can but your marriage certificate along is suffice.

**don't include p60 as they aren't needed.
Thank you for your advice seagul. We just submitted the online application and only gave information about my employment and earnings.

Thanks, so am I right in assuming documents no longer need to posted off anywhere?
Pakistan Spouse Visa Application
Online Application: 01/08/16
Biometrics: 09/08/16, Islamabad
Supporting docs sent to Sheffield: 09/08/16
Supporting docs received back: 12/08/16
Collection: 02/11/16
Visa granted alhamdulillah!