ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Employment Reference Letter. Urgent Inquiry!

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imsocute
Newly Registered

Re: Employment Reference Letter. Urgent Inquiry!

Post by imsocute » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 pm

I would like to learn more about Employment Reference Letter.

What are the main points of an Employment Reference Letter?

a. hours of work? is full-time employed enough as stated in the letter or hours of work should be stated as well? coz as per DIAC experience should be 20 hrs/week.
b. should the job _title_ be the same as with the nominated occupation? or skills assessment-positive assessment is enough?
c. should the main duties be exact with that of the nominated occupation? what if the company has general job de_script_ion for its job _title_ but the nature of work is the same with that of the nominated occupation?
d. are they going to ask the referee for the nature of the job or they will just _base_d everything from the letter?

I hope I can get answers because I am about to lodge my application. Thank you very much!
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable