ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non eea bring mum from pakistain

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Non eea bring mum from pakistain

Post by Littlemoor » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello.
I am non eea. Non eea permit valid March 2020..
Waiting for my settle stattus to come. My French wife got already settle statttus.
We are financially strong, every month I am sending money to mum, all paper work I got. Sending money since August 2018.
Other British brother is also sponsoring her, in fact he is man sponsor.
We are making dependent application, for mum.
She has been refused.. visitor visa 4 times for last 4 times since 2011.
Even though she came to uk 4 times as a visitor since 2002 to 2010.
My question is what her chances now her to get dependent visa... we just made £3575.. visa for her dependent visa.
Her appointment is on 29 August.
She has one son in pakistain, but he is not good with her mum, we also attaching written evidence from pakistain (police) solicitor letter..
What else should we be doing...
Thus forum is great..

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Non eea bring mum from pakistain

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am

Littlemoor wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 pm
Hello.
I am non eea. Non eea permit valid March 2020..
Waiting for my settle stattus to come. My French wife got already settle statttus.
We are financially strong, every month I am sending money to mum, all paper work I got. Sending money since August 2018.
Other British brother is also sponsoring her, in fact he is man sponsor.
We are making dependent application, for mum.
She has been refused.. visitor visa 4 times for last 4 times since 2011.
Even though she came to uk 4 times as a visitor since 2002 to 2010.
My question is what her chances now her to get dependent visa... we just made £3575.. visa for her dependent visa.
She has one son in pakistain, but he is not good with her mum, we also attaching written evidence from pakistain (police) solicitor letter..
What else should we be doing...
Thus forum is great..
It's hard to evaluate the chances. Whatever the route taken, there are always risks of refusal. No one can seriously give you a percentage.

You have to fill the application and demonstrate its merits to the Home Office. That's all you can do really. I am also for getting a good cover letter written by a solicitor and sent with the application.

But as universal rule, one can say that the older you get, the more difficult it gets to immigrate. All usual routes are closed and the last resort is the dependency but it's an automatic right. They can still easily argue that you keep sending her money as you did in the past and that will fulfill your support/dependency obligations without having to bringing her here.

As 4 visa applications have been refused already, they should have her on their radar. Was the refusal justified by anything specific?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:24 am

Also you said that your brother is British and would like to sponsor her. But this cannot fit into an EEA route or is there any previous history?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am

Littlemoor wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 pm
Is the £3575 the visa fee paid?

If so, is it an adut dependent relative visa based on your British sibling? This is not a relevant topic for the EEA sub forum as this visa falls under the much stricter UK immigration rules.

You do realise this visa is the hardest to get and almost certain to be refused.

immigration-for-family-members/adult-de ... 87771.html

immigration-for-family-members/older-de ... 42420.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:45 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am
You do realise this visa is the hardest to get and almost certain to be refused.
I tried to put it mildly thinking there might be some EEA in it, if it's UK immigration rules, the chances are indeed slim.

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by Littlemoor » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Thank you all.
Let's see, our solicitor is confident, but the application we are making if they refuse we are likely to get appeal option.
Let's see..
I keep you updated.....