ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set(O) Want to change standard appointment to premium

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

govindrlohiya
Newly Registered
India

ILR Set(O) Want to change standard appointment to premium

Post by govindrlohiya » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:35 am

Hi,

I am on Tier 2 Dependent visa and I am now eligible to apply for ILR. My husband has already got his ILR last month.

I have filled the online application form and paid £2408.20 for a standard appointment.

I logged in to UKVCAS and booked an appointment for 23 August. Now I would like to upgrade to premium service.

Looking at the UKVCAS it looks like I can only cancel and reschedule the appontment to other date.

Is it possible to upgrade to premium and get full refund of the standard application fees?

Please let me know if further information is needed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Set(O) Want to change standard appointment to premium

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:39 am

I believe it is not possible to upgrade once you have selected and paid for your service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

govindrlohiya
Newly Registered
India

Post by govindrlohiya » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks for your quick reply.

With the new online process, I will be doing biometrics on the date of my application.

Does this speed up the process of the application? Any idea what is the timeline for standard applications with new online process please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Does this speed up the process of the application?
Not really no.
Any idea what is the timeline for standard applications with new online process please?
Up to 8 weeks, sometimes a bit longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.