ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa - Rental Agreement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crl234
United Kingdom

Family Visitor Visa - Rental Agreement

Post by crl234 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi, I have just moved to new property and signed tenancy agreement. My agent is saying he will keep the original signed document and will send only scanned copy. Is this is legal? Previously, i used to sign two agreements and get one signed copy with me.

I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mother-in-law. Can i use this scanned copy for visa purpose? Is it acceptable? Please advise.

Thanks
Raj

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Family Visitor Visa - Rental Agreement

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 pm

crl234 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Hi, I have just moved to new property and signed tenancy agreement. My agent is saying he will keep the original signed document and will send only scanned copy. Is this is legal? Previously, i used to sign two agreements and get one signed copy with me.

I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mother-in-law. Can i use this scanned copy for visa purpose? Is it acceptable? Please advise.

Thanks
Raj
It should be fine along with original noc letter
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.