ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCC ( India ) and bank statements for tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Roonybear
Newly Registered
India

PCC ( India ) and bank statements for tier 2

Post by Roonybear » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 am

Hi,

I have scheduled for VfS (Chennai) appointment later this month for my tier 2 general visa.

My company’s visa consultant from uk has mentioned that I don’t need PCC ( as it’s non NHS/ Education SOC ).

They have also said I don’t need to submit bank details as my company is A rated and would mention in the sponsorship letter regarding the funds.

Can u please let me know if this is fine or if i should still submit my PCC and bank statements during the document submission?

SKJ1984
India

Re: PCC ( India ) and bank statements for tier 2

Post by SKJ1984 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi,
Yes the visa consultant was right.
If the CoS certificate states maintenance for you then no need for bank statement
If the SOC does not involve public like NHS or Education you dont need PCC (Double check this with you exact SOC code on CoS document and Gov.uk site to see criminal check requirements for that occupation code.

Now. Since I hope you have ample time before biomtrics and given the fact that PCC can be obtained from any of the 3 Passport service offices in chennai and it is a same day service which costs Rs500. I would apply and get PCC and submit it. No harm in submitting this document. You can get appointment for PCC a day before. It can help in future in case you wan to do DBS check for anything else.