ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement that application is ok!!!!!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jsr999
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement that application is ok!!!!!

Post by jsr999 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi, Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get confirmation that your application is ok. I submitted mine over four months ago, I am applying under the federal skilled worker programme. my application has been received as they have already cashed my cheque. can anyone help. thanks. :D

meshell230
Newly Registered

Post by meshell230 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 am

Hi i've just posted my application off in the uk and on theie website they said you would receive confirmation within 12 weeks in the form of a letter with your application reference number on it, i would call them if you haven't recieved this.
Are you applying in the uk? if so were you given a time scale as i was led to believe it was about 2 years but others are saying 5 years

Richter

Re: Acknowledgement that application is ok!!!!!

Post by Richter » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm

jsr999 wrote:Hi, Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get confirmation that your application is ok. I submitted mine over four months ago, I am applying under the federal skilled worker programme. my application has been received as they have already cashed my cheque. can anyone help. thanks. :D
It has been running at around 5 - 12 weeks lately. If they have cashed your cheque I wouldn't worry. Some people never get them, some wait six months or more. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Also depends on which visa office you apply through.

hrsaeed
Newly Registered

Post by hrsaeed » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 am

Hi jsr999,

I am also applying under FSW Programme. I haven't got my IELTS results as yet, planning to do it in Feb.

Tell me can i put my application without IELTS test report to CIU or should wait till i get the report.