ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complicated Story

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sameerb

Complicated Story

Post by sameerb » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello dear members,

I am going to share very personal story. I am so confused, I honestly need some help with this matter.

My wife is due for ILR I am in entrepreneur dependent visa. But due to her mental illness it looks like she isn t going to apply for ILR and just pack her bags and leave the country.

I have a serious health condition. I am suffering from kidney failure from last 5 years and I am alive on Dialysis. I came to uk in Jan 2008 but my continuous stay broke in 2013. I came back on entrepreneur depdent in 2014.(1 year gap)

We have uk born kid 3 years old on non uk passport.

I want to continue living here due to my health. Pls can someone be kind enough to suggest me something. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Complicated Story

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:40 pm

What is your full immigration history ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sameerb

Re: Complicated Story

Post by sameerb » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:29 am

Hi Zimba,

Thank you for your reply.

I came to the UK on student visa in Jan 2008-10. Applied for PSW 2010 to 2012. Had to leave th country in Dec 2012 because my entrepreneur visa was rejected. I came back on entrepreneur dependent in Jan 2014. Got extension in 2017. Now visa expiring in oct 2019.