ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unskilled worker visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jk_kiran
Newly Registered

unskilled worker visa

Post by jk_kiran » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 am

Good morning.

I am from India on HSMP visa staying here with my wife (HSMP dependant). My daughter was born in feb 2008 and she is in India now.
We are planning to bring the kid back to UK so exploring options whether we can bring a maid from India who can stay with us and take care of kid while me and my wife are working.

We are not comfortable leaving the kid in cruch or play school.

Please advise whether there are any visa which can permit caretaker to come to UK and stay with us.

Sorry if this post is duplicate and very basic. Direct me to right topic if this is a duplicate post.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 am

The Domestic Worker Visa is appropriate, but it does have tight conditions, the main one being that she/he would have to have worked in your household in India for one year prior.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Spark
- thin ice -

Post by Spark » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm

That should definitely not be allowed.
We make holes in the teeth
We make holes in the teeth.