ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vignette sticker or short travel

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mouli
Newly Registered
India

Vignette sticker or short travel

Post by Mouli » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:05 am

Hi all,
I got my tier 2 general which is valid till 3rd Sept. I didnt get my kids visa though( applied in priority together and it has been 22 working days).
Which is a better option for me now:
A) travel to UK for a day. Arrive in the morning, collect my brp, join the new job and take a flight back in the evening. Work from my home country until I get my kids visa and then travel back to UK.
Is this something in this which is not allowed or raise too many questions at immigration. I cant leave my kids for long time here in my home country . My younger one is still dependant upon me for her feeds.
B) apply for a vignette transfer which leaves me to so many uncertainties like when my visa will come back again, how long will it be valid, when will kids visa come, when will i be able to join my new job.
My new employer is now not much convinced to postpone the joining further. It was 15th aug and i already asked him to postpone till 1st week of sept.