ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa additional documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Minazee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa additional documents

Post by Minazee » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi all,
I have been married since 2 and a couple months more. My husband is British citizen and I am a Pakistani. We are applying for our spouse visa in a month(first attempt was rejected in march). We did not appeal.

This time the lawyer told us a couple of additional supporting document like health certificate(apart from tb) and my educational documents. I am from Karachi and not sure from where can I get the health certificate issued? I am wondering if there are any institutes that issue recognized health certificate (like in the case of TB)

I have been working and dont plan on depending on my spouse. I am also studying a professional degree which is not yet complete(3 semesters left) will it be a good idea to attach my marksheets(altho my degree is not yet complete) and other educational documents, portfolio, cv, & certificates.

I heard somewhere to send a graph showing the frequency of texts over the period we have known eachother instead of screenshots. It is a good way? Are there any other ways i can show our contact(we have known eachother since more than 3 years )
I am also 2 months pregnant, altho its pretty early but do I need to attach some proof?

Lastly, our marriage was quite a simple event, I didnt wear red dress as per tradition, and we dont have professionally photographed pictures, altho there are other pictures.
Someone told me that this could become a reason of rejection because it isnt how traditional weddings happen. Is this true? We have plenty of other pictures together.

What other additional documents can we attach?

Sasaogs
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa additional documents

Post by Sasaogs » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:38 pm

What was the reason for the first rejection

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa additional documents

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:05 am

Minazee wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 pm

I am wondering if there are any institutes that issue recognized health certificate (like in the case of TB)
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-pakistan
Minazee wrote:

I have been working and dont plan on depending on my spouse. I am also studying a professional degree which is not yet complete(3 semesters left) will it be a good idea to attach my marksheets(altho my degree is not yet complete) and other educational documents, portfolio, cv, & certificates.
Other than your A1 ielts life skills test the caseworker wont be interested in your education documents.
Minazee wrote:
I heard somewhere to send a graph showing the frequency of texts over the period we have known eachother instead of screenshots. It is a good way? Are there any other ways i can show our contact(we have known eachother since more than 3 years )
I am also 2 months pregnant, altho its pretty early but do I need to attach some proof?
Yes because proof of subsisting relatonship evidences will imperatively be required to convince the ECO that you both are in touch & connected even living apart. Usually whatsup texts/calls logs, emails, money transfer receipts, gifts receipts, travel tickets etc cover that requirement. You can also add your hospital documents confirming pregnancy.
Minazee wrote:
Lastly, our marriage was quite a simple event, I didnt wear red dress as per tradition, and we dont have professionally photographed pictures, altho there are other pictures.
Someone told me that this could become a reason of rejection because it isnt how traditional weddings happen. Is this true? We have plenty of other pictures together.
Wedding pictures are very important even not by professional photographer.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.