ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application documents upload

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

IHS on ILR long residency

Post by madasarali » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:48 am

Hi Members,I dont know how it works and i posted at wrong place my previous question. My question is do we need to pay ihs on ilr long residency application. I am applying online and it took me to the ihs payment page of £800 that i believe not required to pay by the ILR applicant on long residency. please guide

DreamerInDarkness
Taiwan

Re: IHS on ILR long residency

Post by DreamerInDarkness » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:00 am

There’s no need to pay the IHS fee for ILR applications.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:16 am

madasarali wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:48 am
Hi Members,I dont know how it works and i posted at wrong place my previous question. My question is do we need to pay ihs on ilr long residency application. I am applying online and it took me to the ihs payment page of £800 that i believe not required to pay by the ILR applicant on long residency. please guide
What form are you completing? Is it FLR LR or SET LR??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by madasarali » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 am

I am using FLR (LR) is this the correct form.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:29 am

FLR LR is for a 2 year further leave to remain extension, it is NOT for ILR.

For ILR you need to complete form SET(LR).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by madasarali » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:37 am

Oh dear, Thanks for correction. Much appreciated.

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR Application documents upload

Post by madasarali » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:52 am

Hi Board members,

I am applying ILR 10 years Long Residency. I have question regarding the documents upload and format.

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

1- Scanned full passport pages of myself and only passport photo page of my wife and son.
2- MBA degree UK
3- Life in UK
4- Marriage Certificate
5-Child Birth Certificate
6-My BRP, Wife BRP Card, Son BRP Card
7- ID card of Pakistan all family

Now the tricky question. Correspondence Evidence to prove the relationship with Partner...

We dont have a joint account together and we are renting a property that include the council tax and all bills. the only evidence i got the the bank statement but these are not joint accounts.they asked two years relationship so should i have to attached two years bank statement of both of us to prove the correspondence address. Do we need any other documents also.

Last but not lease do i need to provide my business bank statements, company final accounts, Employees passports and payslips and other documents relate to my current status.

I have submitted my file and appointment is on Friday 6th September. I didn't uploaded any documents yet. Just wonder how to attached the bank statement.

1-Can i use the online download copies from natwest bank (Is this acceptable)
2- up to what time i can upload my documents ? I mean 6th September is appointment can i do this till the last minute of bio metric appointment date or not?

Please guide i have very short time

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application documents upload

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:58 am

and only passport photo page of my wife and son.
4- Marriage Certificate
5-Child Birth Certificate
6-My BRP, Wife BRP Card, Son BRP Card
7- ID card of Pakistan all family
Now the tricky question. Correspondence Evidence to prove the relationship with Partner...
None of this is required.
1- Scanned full passport pages of myself and only passport photo page of my wife and son.
2- MBA degree UK
3- Life in UK
This is all you need plus current BRP card for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by madasarali » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:10 am

Thanks Dear. Much appreciated. What about the correspondence address evidence to prove the relationship as it was asked in the documents checklist. Would the bank statement is ok by both of us individual name of last two years.

Can i upload the documents till the last day of my appointment that is on this Friday 06-09-2019

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 am

Thanks Dear. Much appreciated. What about the correspondence address evidence to prove the relationship as it was asked in the documents checklist. Would the bank statement is ok by both of us individual name of last two years.
It is NOT required for long residence ILR. Ignore the checklist asking for this. Follow the guidance notes for Set LR only.
Can i upload the documents till the last day of my appointment that is on this Friday 06-09-2019
You must upload everything before your appointment. Not a lot to upload if you simply follow the guidance notes and not the checklist.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by madasarali » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:16 am

Thanks will follow the notes now. thanks again much appreciated you prompt response.

madasarali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by madasarali » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:11 pm

two more questions on Documents upload.

1- Proof of application Category on online portal.

Should i upload the online filled application form here? or just to upload the application submission email ? or should I just leave it blank without uploading anything here

2-Consent Form,

Should i upload the consent form the consent form after print and signed.

Please help me i am uploading the documents if there is any link to guide upload the documents in right categories of on the online portal that would really help me. Please

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:54 pm

1- No. You don't need to as home office will have the form that you have submitted already. Leave blank.
2- Print the consent form. Fill these as required, sign these,scan these and upload.

Don't worry about the categories. It doesn't matter in whatever folder you upload. Just upload in the most relevant folder.