ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation "Online Application" Vs "Form AN"

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Naturalisation "Online Application" Vs "Form AN"

Post by immee » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:31 pm

Hi All,

I have started working on an online Naturalisation application, and in one section it asked me to provde details of my previous immigration application along with the Biometrics i had given. I have provided details of my Biometric when i applied for Set LR, however when i press Save & Next, it then asks me whether i had any other applications made to the Home Office, if i say Yes, it would keep on asking me to provide details of all previous applications that were made. Well the issue is that i had several applications between 2005 and 2015, including multiple students applications, followed by tier 4, tier 1 PSW, Tier 1 Entreprenuer, Tier 2 and ILR Etc.. and to be honest i think it is going to be pretty hard for me to find details of where i gave biometrics, or when those applications were actually launched. I know i can get some details by requesting SAR, however it would just give me details of some applications submited but No biometrics etc.

However when i look at the paper version of AN Form, it doesn't ask you any such question about previous applications ?, instead just some details of when any previous Biometrics were provided in Section 6 (6.13 & 6.14 to be precise).

Any comments fellas would be highly appreciated. :D

I don't mind subitting paper version of application long as it isn't wrong ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation "Online Application" Vs "Form AN"

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:37 am

You can enter as much details as you remember. You do not need to enter the dates if you do not know them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Thank you @zimba

Can someone clarify these questions for me please ?
    In the section of Immigration History, the question asks about the "Name in which you made the application". Well by the sound of it, it is asking about my name.. But could it also be the name of application i made? :?
      Does someone know the purpose of "Employment details" in AN application ?. Just asking this to find out how much do i need to dig down to fill this section in. I did multiple jobs back in 2011-13, and finding it hard to get all the documents over. for few jobs i found P60's, for others Just P-45 and a few payslips. I cannot get a letter from one of the employer due to the way i ended my short term (3 Months employment), but the way he handled my holiday request ended up in a dispute and i left.. I really do not want to go back to him and ask him for this favour of giving me a favour (specially when it is over 6 years old and he would tell me that he was not required to keep records over 6 years) - i have managed to find my P45 though and HMRC records shows some employment from that employer.

zimba
      Mood:
      United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 pm

It is your name. The work details are needed to ensure you did not work illegally
      Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

immee
      Mood:
      United Kingdom

Post by immee » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Zimba wrote:
      Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 pm
      It is your name. The work details are needed to ensure you did not work illegally
      Thanks Zimba

Just looking at my applications timelines and need to clarify in this context.

I was on PSW between March 2011 and March 2013, i applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur in Febrary 2013, which was initially refused due to a missing word in the advertisment. I was then allowed an appeal and got T1 Enreprenuer in 20 November 2014.. So i was continueing my previous employement until these dates, perhaps i started one part time short employment in september 2013 and ended it on the date i received my T1 entrepreneur visa. I believe these should be considered to have been done within my PSW ? Is this right ? My understanding was that previous leave to remain continues until we get the next visa ?

Thanks

immee
      Mood:
      United Kingdom

Post by immee » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:28 pm

immee wrote:
      Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:57 pm
      Zimba wrote:
      Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 pm
      Thanks Zimba

Just looking at my applications timelines and need to clarify in this context.

I was on PSW between March 2011 and March 2013, i applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur in Febrary 2013, which was initially refused due to a missing word in the advertisment. I was then allowed an appeal and got T1 Enreprenuer in 20 November 2014.. So i was continueing my previous employement until these dates, perhaps i started one part time short employment in september 2013 and ended it on the date i received my T1 entrepreneur visa. I believe these should be considered to have been done within my PSW ? Is this right ? My understanding was that previous leave to remain continues until we get the next visa ?

Thanks
      Just a little correction, T1 Ent was issued on 20th November 2013 (not 2014)

zimba
      Mood:
      United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:17 pm

My understanding was that previous leave to remain continues until we get the next visa ?
      Correct