ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh Settled Status Residency Proof

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Surinder Singh Settled Status Residency Proof

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello Guys,

We are planning to apply for the eu settlement scheme settled status as we are completing 5 years in the UK, however the issue is we do not have suffice evidence to prove our 5 years residency.

- We came here sep 2014 from Ireland without the family permit, upon arrival no boarder checks so no stamps
in our passports.
- that time we were living with my parents so no council tax or tenancy in our names.
- Luckily my (non eu) wife got the job so she has the employment history from 2014.
- Signed up for wifi in my wifey (non eu) name in November 2014 but now we only have December 2014 bill in
our hands.
- My bank statements starting from November 2014 (Brit cit)

so my question is when is it possible for us to apply for the settle status?! because we only have those evidence to provide, me as a brit citizen i don't have anything to prove our entry during September and October 2014, so shall we wait until November and apply?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun