ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question before applying for British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeeshan8800
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Question before applying for British Citizenship

Post by zeeshan8800 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I just need to confirm that I am going to apply for British Citizenship this week. I got ILR in August 2018. Is it a simple procedure to apply online through https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-in ... -to-remain and then send all the required documents + references to Home Office? I have passed my Life in the UK Test before ILR and did my graduation in the UK.

Do I need to consider anything else before applying to this?

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Question before applying for British Citizenship

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:45 pm

You apply online, the you will be asked to create an account with UKVCAS and attend an appointment to enrol your biometrics. NO original documents will be sent to HO. Only digital scans are submitted now
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice