ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT dependent to Tier 2 General with Current employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

friendankit7
Newly Registered
India

ICT dependent to Tier 2 General with Current employer

Post by friendankit7 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi

I am working in UK as a software developer with one of the Big 4 on ict tier 2 dependent visa since last 6 months. Now my employer has started process for my Tier 2 general visa. RLMT is already going on.
Could you please suggest on following questions-
1. Do I need to get a new offer letter with future date and use it with other documents while filing visa ?
2. RMLT ad posted by my employer is same as the role I am currently playing. Can it be an issue ?

Please help to get these doubts cleared.

friendankit7
Newly Registered
India

Re: ICT dependent to Tier 2 General with Current employer

Post by friendankit7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:53 pm

@CR001 could you please suggest on this.

friendankit7
Newly Registered
India

Post by friendankit7 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Any suggestions on this post guys ?

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:06 pm

1. Do I need to get a new offer letter with future date and use it with other documents while filing visa ?
- there is a question for company while filling cos, like are they currently working with u. So it depends on that. Offer letter is not needed.

2. RMLT ad posted by my employer is same as the role I am currently playing. Can it be an issue ?
- nope .

i assume your employer must have had some lawyer.. so after COS just stick to what all documents your lawyer suggests.

abhjieet4u
Mood:
India

Post by abhjieet4u » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi,

I have the same doubts, my wife is applying for Tier2 General from ICT dependent, Employer just gave the COS and asked to file Visa ourself, could anyone please advise on the following:
1. does she need a new offer letter?
2. Is police clearance certificate required for an IT professional? if yes how to get that?
3. Can applicant enter in UK before the New tier2 general Visa validity date, that is entering on ICT dependent Visa which is still valid untill?

Thanks,
Abhi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:49 pm

abhjieet4u wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:30 pm
Hi,

I have the same doubts, my wife is applying for Tier2 General from ICT dependent, Employer just gave the COS and asked to file Visa ourself, could anyone please advise on the following:
1. does she need a new offer letter?
2. Is police clearance certificate required for an IT professional? if yes how to get that?
3. Can applicant enter in UK before the New tier2 general Visa validity date, that is entering on ICT dependent Visa which is still valid untill?

Thanks,
Abhi
It would be useful and more beneficial if you actually started your own topic with your questions instead of tagging onto other members threads, which is unfair to other posters and creates confusion when members respond. See point 12 in the forum rules FAQs link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html

Her ICT dependent visa is cancelled when her Tier 2 General is granted. She must enter the UK on the Tier 2 General visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abhjieet4u
Mood:
India

Post by abhjieet4u » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Sorry, this was my first post, I will start the new thread for other questions.