ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Supporting documents - Dates

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saadat_Irfan
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Supporting documents - Dates

Post by Saadat_Irfan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello,

Applying for my wife's spouse visa extension next week. Quick question, Do the documents (like e.g. the employer letter) need to be dated with a certain date period (e.g. last 28 days) of the application submit date? I got my employer letter fairly soon (15 August) and date of our appointment for biometric is 16th September. Do i now need to re-request the letter with a latest date or the letter i have still sufficient to submit? Please note we submitted our online application on 29th August but closest free appointment we could get was 16th September

Please could you kindly clarify this? Its not just employer letter but couple of other documents too those are just over a month old now.

Many thanks

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR(M) Supporting documents - Dates

Post by Korekt » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:44 pm

Saadat_Irfan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:50 pm
Applying for my wife's spouse visa extension next week.
If you submitted on 29 August, then you've already applied.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Saadat_Irfan
Newly Registered

Post by Saadat_Irfan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Sorry should have been a little more clearer, I have submitted the online form on 29th August and paid fee. We now have the biometric appointment on 16th September at Croydon. When you apply online, you just submit the form, none of the supporting documents are needed at that stage. You upload all supporting documents before your biometric appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Saadat_Irfan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry should have been a little more clearer, I have submitted the online form on 29th August and paid fee. We now have the biometric appointment on 16th September at Croydon. When you apply online, you just submit the form, none of the supporting documents are needed at that stage. You upload all supporting documents before your biometric appointment.
The date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometric appointment is irrelevant. Your supporting documents must be dated on or before the date you submitted and paid online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.