ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport is not yet mailed back, decision is made

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ot2019
Newly Registered
Philippines

Passport is not yet mailed back, decision is made

Post by ot2019 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:17 am

Good day everyone, I applied for a Tier 2 visa last 14 August in VFS Manila. I called the UKVI last 6 September for an update and they told me a decision has been made. I sent an e-mail to VFS Global Customer Care and they told me if I was told a decision has been made and I haven't heard from them, it means the application is still under process in the embassy and that it's the embassy's discretion if there will be any delays.

Has anybody experienced this? I feel anxious because if a decision has been already made a week ago and I was granted a visa, it would give me very limited time to resign from my current job and to prepare for moving. Or maybe they will ship my passport just a couple of says before the entry clearance expires. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you!